During the vegetarian period, you should choose to eat a variety of balanced and balanced foods. In order to get other important nutrients besides starch and fat. Whether it’s protein, calcium, vitamin B, vitamin D, omega-3 fatty acids or iron. Consumers can supplement nutrients that are often overlooked in each meal following these simple principles:
1. Eat at least 5 servings of fruits and vegetables per day. 1 serving may be equivalent to 1 ladleful of bean sprouts, Chinese cabbage, morning glory, cabbage, kale or shiitake mushrooms, 1 avocado or pear, and half a medium orange or persimmon 1 small apple UFABET
2. Eat more whole grains both from general cereals. Grains that are less refined or artificial grains. Such as soybeans, black sesame, white sesame, riceberry, brown rice, oats, wheat, barley, red beans, or mung beans. Which is considered a source of many important minerals and vitamins for the body.
- Vitamin B1, 6, and 12 that help in the metabolic process or creating energy in the body. Helps in creating red blood cells. and good for the nervous system and brain
- Vitamin A is famous for nourishing eyesight. The functioning of the body’s immune system and cell growth
- Iron, which is an important component of red blood cells and zinc. Which plays a role in various processes in the body.
3. Drink soy milk to replace the protein lost from refraining from eating meat and cow’s milk. This is because protein is an important component of the organs in the body. Helps strengthen and repair tissues. And it also helps to keep your stomach full for a long time. Therefore, it is considered an indispensable nutrient. The soy milk is cholesterol-free. It is low in saturated fat. In addition, ready-to-drink soy milk is available in a variety of formulas. Such as added minerals and vitamins such as calcium, vitamin D and vitamin B12. The protein content is doubled for those who exercise. Or reduce the amount of sugar to keep it healthy. If anyone wants more nutritional value. They may choose soy milk mixed with many types of grains vegetarian
4. Choose to eat food or products that contain good fats or unsaturated fatty acids. That are good for heart health and the body’s functioning processes. Especially omega-3 fatty acids such as olive oil, canola oil, avocado, soybeans, chia seeds, etc.